VIEW MORE NEWS
INDUSTRIAL COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLD
24,000 sf Industrial Building Sold in Kingston ON.
This large industrial building sits on 2.09 +/- acres of land on Grant Timmins Drive in Kingston Ontario. Centrally located, a 2 minute drive to Highway 401, three x dock level doors, 2 drive-in doors and having an Industrial zoning (M) this property was ideal for its new owner.
Industrial Zone “M” under By-Law 8499 Permitted uses include but are not limited to the following:
- Manufacturing, compounding, processing, treating, assembling, repairing, and packaging establishments;
- Distribution plants, trucking or freighting terminals, wholesale businesses, storage buildings and warehouses
- Market gardens, nursery / garden centre / greenhouse
- Accessory retail uses occupying an area not greater than 25% of the total floor area
Scott Botting, B. COMM, Broker, of Cushman and Wakefield Kingston represented the seller and buyer in negotiating the transaction.
Published: August 9th, 2021
Looking for more from Cushman and Wakefield?
- Visit our current commercial listings
- Click here to view our new listings and recent transactions
- Meet our team!
- Sign up for our news letter or contact us here
And don't forget to follow us on social media: