166 Queen Street
- Originally built in the early 1900s, this gorgeous 2.5 storey, mixed use property has served as ground floor office with residential units on the upper floors and basement.
- Many updates throughout, including nicely renovated ground floor commercial office space, new oil tank installed at rear, and front deck repair.
- New blinds installed as of June 2020.
- Landlord to paint premises and will assist in improvements for approved tenant/business terms.
- A garden of mixed perennials with gorgeous limestone accents enhances the property’s facade.
- There are porches at both front and rear.
- This Unit is perfect for a small office or retail requirement, with many existing improvements in place.
- C1 zoning allows for a variety of uses and a copy of the full zoning can be requested from the listing broker.
|Flyer - 166 Queen Street For Lease||Download|
Total parking within 200 metre radius: 0
|Intersection:||Between Montreal and Sydenham Streets|
|Total Available:||600+/- sf|
|Availability:||July 1, 2020|