166 Queen Street
1,800+/- sf plus 600+/- basement
- Originally built in early 1900s, this gorgeous 2.5 storey, mixed use property has served as ground floor office with residential units on the upper floors and basement. Perfect for a mixed use live-work environment or for an investor, as there are three levels of income producing residential and commercial units.
- Many updates throughout, including nicely renovated ground floor commercial office space, new oil tank installed at rear, front deck repair and shed shingling in July 2019.
- New blinds installed as of June 2020.
- Landlord to paint premises and will assist in improvements for approved tenant/business terms.
- A garden of mixed perennials with gorgeous limestone accents enhances the property’s facade. There are porches at both front and rear.
- This property would be ideal for setting up your office on the ground floor while residing in the 2nd floor residential unit, and still collecting income from the basement apartment. For the investor, this property could continue to be used as a commercial ground floor office, with the residential apartments on the upper and lower levels.
|Flyer - 166 Queen Street||Download|
Total parking within 200 metre radius: 0
|Intersection:||Between Montreal and Sydenham Streets|
|Building Size:||1,800+/- sf plus 600+/- basement|
|Total Available:||1,800+/- sf plus 600+/- basement|