95 Jack Davey Drive, Building B
Amherstview, Ontario K7N
- Building A fully leased!
- Building B can be demized to 1,276.8+/- sf (Suites 8, 9 & 10) or 1,288.28+/- sf (Suites 7 & 11)
- Located at the intersection of County Road 6 and Taylor Kidd Blvd in the Loyalist East Business Park, just 7 km south of the Highway 401 exits 593 (Highway 133) and exit 599 (Wilton Road/County Rd. 6) and 4 km west of Kingston, ON.
- Located in Amherstview, ON The community of Amherstview is at the eastern end of the Loyalist Parkway (Hwy. 33) that follows the Lake Ontario shoreline. Having a current population of 7,228 (Source: Loyalist Township, 2011) , Amherstview is one of the primary centres in Loyalist Township, which has a total population of 16,221 (Source: Statistics Canada, 2011) and has become a “bedroom community” of Kingston, 20 minutes to the east, with its CMA population of 159,561 (Source: Statistics Canada 2011) .
- A major border crossing into the United States is located 85 km to the east.
- Emergency Fire services are nearby, with the closest being 1.5 km south
|Flyer - 95 Jack Davey Dr Building B||Download|
Total parking within 200 metre radius: 0
|Total Available:||5,600+/- sf|
|Total Additional Rent:||$3.70 (2019 estimate)|